A great day deserves a great breakfast – one of the best bed and breakfast experiences in Looe.
Fresh Local Cornish Produce
High quality locally sourced produce and a great choice sit at the heart of our breakfast menu, earning us the AA Breakfast and Dinner Award. Healthy options include fresh fruit and seasonal berries, organic yoghurts, cereals, juices, warm croissant and toast alongside the Traditional Full Cooked English with all the trimmings! Other breakfast choices include Porridge, Eggs Benedict and delicious Smoked Kippers.
Breakfast in the Conservatory
Sit in the conservatory, admire the country garden view and glorious Cornish countryside. Enjoy:
- Cornish Free Range Eggs – from Penbugle Organic Farm, or from Daveys Cracking Good Eggs
- Locally made Pork Sausages and Bacon from Warrens – the local independent Butcher in Liskeard
- Pure pressed Apple Juice from Cornish Orchards in the Looe Valley ( a great gift to take home!)
- Semi-skimmed milk from Trewithen, a family-run dairy farm in Lostwithiel
- Martin’s special recipe mushrooms
- Great 100% Arabica coffee (we confess, not grown in Cornwall!)
- Freshly brewed beverages: Earl Grey, Decaffeinated, Herbal/Fruit Teas; Hot Chocolate
- Choice of wholemeal, granary, seeded and white bread toast
AA Breakfast and Dinner Awards
Allowing the quality of fresh local produce to speak for itself is the key ingredient in the uncomplicated dishes we serve at both breakfast and dinner, created by Martin with a touch of flair. How ever you like your eggs, just ask. If you have special dietary requirements, please let us know and we’ll do our best to satisfy them. Vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free – no problem with advance notice.