Sunday lunch at Polraen
Traditional roast lunch is back at Polraen – Cornish meat, hand prepared local veg, genuine home cooking. Main course £8.95.
- Choice of 3 meats with a great selection of seasonal vegetables and all the trimmings
- Selection of Home made Puddings at £4.95
- Vegetarian Option ~ order in advance
- Fully licensed bar and large garden
- Easy access from onsite parking
- Disability ramp to public areas
- Enjoy the view from the conservatory
- Advance booking recommended
Enjoy a Sunday lunch near Looe with home cooked Cornish reared meat, hand prepared locally grown vegetables, delicious home made puddings and friendly table service in a warm welcoming atmosphere. Celebrating Cornish produce is one of the hallmarks of a Polraen Country House Sunday Lunch, served every Sunday over the winter to Easter from 12.30 pm (check over Christmas/New Year).
Our delicious puddings include:
Brioche Bread & Butter Pudding (Citrus Grand Marnier/Whiskey, ginger & vanilla)
Seasonal Fruit Crumble with a light wholemeal and porridge oat topping
Strawberry/Raspberry & Kiwi Fruit Pavlova
Home made Chocolate Brownies
Choice of Cornish Luxury Ice Creams
Coffee £2.00 with complimentary refill
From our dining conservatory, enjoy views over our large country garden in the beautiful Looe Valley. Polraen Country House Hotel offers a very special Sunday Lunch venue, conveniently situated 2 miles north of Looe at Sandplace, (junction of A387 with B3254 to Duloe) with easy access from plentiful onsite parking.