Sunday lunch at Polraen
Traditional roast lunch is back at Polraen starting Sunday 10th November. Cornish meat, hand prepared local veg, genuine home cooking Taking reservations now. Click HERE to Call: 01503 263956.
Read our Polraen Blog to find out why we think our Sunday lunch is so special.
- Choice of 3 meats with a great selection of seasonal vegetables and all the trimmings
- Selection of Home made Puddings at £4.95
- Vegetarian Option ~ order in advance
- Fully licensed bar and large garden
- Easy access from onsite parking
- Disability ramp to public areas
- Enjoy the view from the conservatory
- Advance booking recommended
Enjoy a Sunday lunch near Looe with home cooked Cornish reared meat, hand prepared locally grown vegetables, delicious home made puddings and friendly table service in a warm welcoming atmosphere. Celebrating Cornish produce is one of the hallmarks of a Polraen Country House Sunday Lunch, served every Sunday over the winter to Easter from 12.30 pm (check over Christmas/New Year).
Our delicious puddings include:
Brioche Bread & Butter Pudding (Citrus Grand Marnier/Whiskey, ginger & vanilla)
Seasonal Fruit Crumble with a light wholemeal and porridge oat topping
Strawberry/Raspberry & Kiwi Fruit Pavlova
Home made Chocolate Brownies
Choice of Cornish Luxury Ice Creams
Coffee £2.00 with complimentary refill
From our dining conservatory, enjoy views over our large country garden in the beautiful Looe Valley. Polraen Country House Hotel offers a very special Sunday Lunch venue, conveniently situated 2 miles north of Looe at Sandplace, (junction of A387 with B3254 to Duloe) with easy access from plentiful onsite parking.