Looking for family rooms in Looe?
Polraen Country House Hotel near Looe in Cornwall offers a ‘home away from home’ for families on a Cornish country house holiday 5 minutes from Looe and the sea. Here, you can enjoy spacious hotel facilities in a welcoming family run country house. We’re family friendly whilst offering hotel comfort and facilities at bed and breakfast prices. Why not book all of our five rooms and have the whole house for an extended family holiday? more….
This October half term, our Special Offers include a free night in our superking/family rooms. When you book 7 nights, you pay for 6. Check now and all applicable direct booking offers will be applied to your search results.
Family Rooms in Cornwall
We have two family bedrooms providing a high standard of holiday accommodation. We also provide extra facilities appreciated by parents with children. Adults wishing to share with children under the age of 12 have a choice of two flexible family rooms. During school holidays, we often apply a minimum stay of 3+ nights.
What makes Polraen a family friendly hotel?
- A child friendly atmosphere. We positively welcome children
- Children can play in our wonderful country garden
- You can take a delightful 5 minute scenic Looe Valley Railway along the river into Looe
- Park for free with easy level access from our car park and get free WiFi
- Kids sharing a family room stay for just £12 per child per night including breakfast
- Digital baby listening monitor, high chair and travel cot available
- Access to a fridge and microwave on request
- Use our picnic conservatory when you want to ‘dine at home’
Family Room to sleep 3+
Superking bed and single bed overlooking the Polraen Country House garden. Ensuite ‘double size shower’ room. A cot may be added. Room size: 19 square metres.
Family Room to sleep 4
Flexible family room with a Super King (6 ft wide) bed and either 1 or 2 full size single beds with fully sprung mattresses. The room has an ensuite double size shower. Room can accommodate three adults sharing equally well. Room size: 22.9 square metres.
There are no ball pools or swimming pools at our family run hotel. But the dolls house is always a hit with the kids and the relaxed welcoming atmosphere allows you to feel instantly ‘at home’. Digital baby listening monitors allow parents to relax and enjoy their evening in the guest lounge or fully licensed evening bar, The convenience of being able to picnic in the conservatory with food purchased on your travels is especially appreciated by those with young children.