Looking for family rooms in Looe?
Polraen Country House Hotel near Looe in Cornwall offers a ‘home away from home’ for families on a Cornish country house holiday 5 minutes from Looe and the sea. Enjoy a family holiday in Cornwall with hotel facilities at bed and breakfast prices.
Family Rooms in Cornwall
We have two family bedrooms providing a high standard of holiday accommodation with extra facilities appreciated by parents with children. Our flexible family rooms are suited to adults sharing with children under the age of 12. Minimum stay of 3+ nights is frequently applied during school holidays.
What makes Polraen a family friendly hotel?
- A child friendly atmosphere. Children are positively welcome
- A wonderful country garden where children can play
- The delightful 5 minute scenic Looe Valley Railway journey along the river into Looe
- Easy level access from onsite parking and free WiFi
- Kids sharing a family room stay for just £12 per child per night including breakfast
- Digital baby listening monitor, high chair and travel cot available
- Access to a fridge and microwave on request
- A picnic conservatory when you want to ‘dine at home’
Family Room to sleep 3+
Superking bed and single bed overlooking the Polraen Country House garden. Ensuite ‘double size shower’ room. A cot may be added at a cost of GBP £4 per night.
Family Room to sleep 4
A flexible family room with a Super King (6 ft wide) bed and either 1 or 2 single beds. The room has an ensuite bathtub/shower combination bathroom. The single beds are full size with fully sprung mattresses, so the room can accommodate three adults sharing.
There are no ball pools or swimming pools at our family run hotel. But the dolls house is always a hit with the kids and the relaxed welcoming atmosphere allows you to feel instantly ‘at home’. Digital baby listening monitors allow parents to relax and enjoy their evening in the guest lounge or fully licensed evening bar, The convenience of being able to picnic in the conservatory with food purchased on your travels is especially appreciated by those with young children.