A great day deserves a Cornish breakfast – one of the best bed and breakfast experiences in Looe.
Fresh Local Cornish Produce
High quality locally sourced produce and a great choice sit at the heart of our Cornish breakfast menu. Healthy options include fresh fruit and seasonal berries, organic yoghurts, cereals, juices, warm croissant and toast. These sit alongside the Traditional Full Cooked English with all the trimmings! Other breakfast choices include Porridge, Eggs Benedict and delicious Smoked Kippers.
Cornish Breakfast in the Conservatory
You can admire the country garden view while you enjoy:
- Cornish Free Range Eggs – from Penbugle Organic Farm, or from Daveys Cracking Good Eggs
- Locally made Pork Sausages and Bacon from Warrens – the local independent Butcher in Liskeard
- Pure pressed Apple Juice from Cornish Orchards in the Looe Valley ( a great gift to take home!)
- Semi-skimmed milk from Trewithen, a family-run dairy farm in Lostwithiel
- Martin’s special recipe mushrooms
- Great 100% Arabica coffee (we confess, not grown in Cornwall!)
- Freshly brewed beverages: Earl Grey, Decaffeinated, Herbal/Fruit Teas; Hot Chocolate
- Choice of wholemeal, granary, seeded and white bread toast
- How ever you like your eggs, just ask.
- Vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free – let us know when you book – no problem
“Judge a Bed & Breakfast’ by the standard of the breakfast and the comfort of the bed”.
Allowing the quality of fresh local produce to speak for itself has been the key ingredient in establishing Polraen’s longstanding reputation for great food. Our Cornish breakfast is no exception. Although we no longer serve evening dinner after 17 years, we recommend you take advantage of our lovely Picnic Conservatory to sample Cornish food and drink. Read more…