Booking direct guarantees you access to Polraen’s latest Special Offers in Looe. Book securely in the knowledge that you only get the best online rate here on our website or Call: 01503 263956.
Autumn, Winter & Spring Short Breaks
- 2 nights B&B Double ensuite £150
- Upgrade to a superking room for £10 per night
- Gift vouchers available valid to 22 March
- Read more..Low Season Breaks in Looe Cornwall.
Year Round Direct Booking Savings
- Save £££s compared to online travel agent rates by booking direct
- Stay a week and this saving could be worth over £100!
- All special offers are automatically applied via our safe secure online booking system
- All rates include magnificent Full breakfasts, free parking and WiFi.
Fair Booking Business
As a Fair Booking Business, we want to provide you with the best deal. Our lowest rates are NOT available through third party online travel agents as they charge minimum 15% commission rate.
So if you’d like to see your money stay in Britain and benefit the Cornish economy, and have a bit more left in your pocket, then you can safely check availability and book online via our secure website booking system. It automatically applies the multi night discounts and special offers that are exclusively available when you book direct with Polraen Country House. Enjoy hotel style facilities at B&B prices.
See how easy it is to explore without a car.
Enjoy a quiet out of season break in a stunning Cornish countryside location within a 3 minute drive of the popular fishing and seaside town of Looe in South East Cornwall. Our suggestions: a Looe Valley walk or blow the cobwebs away on the South West Coast Path. Festive fun in Looe, Christmas Fairs at Mt Edgcumbe and The Lost Gardens of Heligan. Fancy dress and fireworks at New Year. See the camelias at Mount Edgcumbe, and in spring, the Magnolias at Trewithen, the azaleas and rhododendrons at Lanhydrock. Visit the Eden Project and check out seasonal activities and openings at the National Trust houses and with the local Looe Marine Conservation Group, or enjoy the simple things in life, strolling around Looe, and settling into a pub for a crab sandwich or a pasty.